The last of our three-session online marketing workshop with Pune OpenCoffee Club is on April 20. In this one, we will focus on using online marketing data to inform your business decisions. It will be an interactive session in which participants will share real-life challenges and the group will discuss solutions.
- Recap of marketing strategy and objectives
- Discussion: Challenges of marketing in the real world
- Numbers can trick you: how incomplete marketing data leads to bad business decisions
- Group exercise: participants put this into practice by solving a problem and presenting to everyone
- Questions and open discussion
Venue: Room 204, Academic Complex Bldg (near Boat Club), College of Engineering, Pune
Time: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday, April 20
If you want to come, apply here, unless you applied for any of the previous sessions, in which case, just come!