If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you know we regularly interview successful marketers and entrepreneurs. Over on the Spin Sucks blog, I write about why I like interview-style blog posts.
I’m a big fan of everyone I’ve interviewed, and I wouldn’t have dared to approach Rand Fishkin or Anita Campbell to say “Hey, you’re so cool! Can I talk to you?” But – while it’s more or less the same thing – it seems more acceptable to ask if I can interview them for my blog and then ask them what makes them so cool. I’m amazed at the wonderful people I’ve been able to “meet” because of this.
Do read the post and tell me what you think.
And here are all the interviews we’ve done so far:
- Lisa Barone, marketing expert and blogger, currently VP of Strategy at Overit Media
- Anita Campbell, CEO of Small Business Trends
- Gini Dietrich, PR professional and popular blogger of Spin Sucks
- Rand Fishkin, CEO of SEOmoz
- Alison Green, popular blogger at Ask a Manager
- Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer at Marketing Profs
- Ruud Hein, blog editor at Search Engine People
- Sahil Khan, founder of the Tossed Salad
- Sally McGraw, blogger at Already Pretty
- Bhaskar Sarma, B2B copywriter and blogger at Pixels and Clicks
- Aparna Vedapuri Singh, founder and editor of Women’s Web (and a good friend)